Martes, Mayo 03, 2011

Westlife on Paul O’Grady Live on May 20th

Episode: 6 of 11
Friday, 20 May 2011, 9:00PM – 10:00PM
Entertainment & Comedy

Production house: Olga TV
Press contacts: Sarah Banbury sarah.banbury@itv.com
Picture contacts: Shane Chapman shane.chapman@itv.com
Viewer enquiries: viewerservices@itv.com
Paul O’Grady’s back with a stellar line up of stars ready to join him on the brand new series of his popular entertainment show Paul O’Grady Live.

With his blend of warmth, wit and humour, the award winning presenter invites ‘A’ list celebrities as well as home grown stars to join him as he unleashes his unique brand of mayhem and mischief live in front of a studio audience.

The dare devil host will also attempting some bizarre and hilarious stunts much to the amusement of his guests and the viewers!

Joining Paul tonight are award winning writer and comedian Matt Lucas, Coronation Street favourite Katherine Kelly, theatre star Michael Ball and chart toppers Westlife.

Paul O’Grady says: “I’m really looking forward to being back behind my desk!! We’ve got some fabulous guests lined up and I’ll be having a good gossip and getting up to my usual antics!”

He continues: “The reason I love doing the show so much is because I’m a nosey so-and-so and it’s always a joy to meet someone you’ve always really wanted to meet and you’re thinking – Ooh, I’m dying to chat to this one. Especially when you’ve grown up with these people, because they are so familiar to you, they’re like one of the family. And I still get ridiculously over-excited when I meet my heroes. The first time I met Barbara Knox I went to pieces. I can’t help it. It took me five years to persuade her to come on so that was a dream come to true to interview her last year. It was the same with Bette Midler because I’m a huge fan. I mean, aren’t I a lucky old so-and-so really?”

Paul O’Grady Live will be a lavish entertainment show and a perfect start to the weekend

Paul O’Grady Live is a Olga TV production for ITV. Commissioned by ITV’s Acting Controller of Entertainment, Daniela Newmann, the executive producer is Claire Horton and the series producer is Kim Ross, Olga TV.





Credits/Source: itv.com |Villy of westlife.gr

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento